The Guangdong Provincial Development and Reform Commission last week officially confirmed to be selected among the first batch of the national fuel cell vehicle (FCV) demonstration city alliances. Leading by Foshan, the alliance will collaborate with cities such as Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Yangjiang, Yunfu, Fuzhou, Zibo, Baotou and Lu’an. Among them,
- Foshan, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zibo, Lu’an and Baotou will serve as fuel cell technology innovation bases.
- Dongguan, Zhongshan, and Yunfu will provide R&D and manufacturing of key fuel cell materials.
- Zhuhai, Yangjiang, Fuzhou, and Baotou will serve as hydrogen source supply bases.
The goal of the city alliance is to achieve:
- The cost of hydrogen gas is lower than ¥35/kg.
- Promoting more than 10,000 FCVs during the demonstration period.
Source English: https://energyiceberg.com/
Source Chinese: http://gd.people.com.cn/